Tuesday 24 June 2014

Similar Product Research





I analysed a music video which is similar to what I intend to create. I chose this music video because it a performance-based pop music video which involves the lyrics of the song in a creative way. I identified some interesting parts of the music video in terms of the lyrics, mise-en-scene as well as the use of camera.



For this task I analysed digipaks, magazine advertisements and websites. For each of them I analysed parts such as the colour scheme, image and text. Through this task I have learnt that having a consitent colour scheme is important in making a product look professional. The image should also be thought carefully to match the colour scheme and the text should also be considered well to make it suitable for the product. I will consider to use some of the conventions I found in my own product such as having the artist and album name in a different colour.

No comments :

Post a Comment