Friday 5 December 2014

Production Diary 16 - actor and location release, floor plan, filming music video

This week I filmed most of my music video. Before the shooting I had to get permission for using the location as well as permission from the actor so that there would be no access problems. I got a form signed from my teacher and my actor.
I also created a floor plan so that I know how to layout the set for my video shoot.

I managed to do the shooting of my music video using the green screen at Haydon School. We started the shoot with separate parts of the song e.g. verse 1, chorus etc. In between we had to do some scenes a few times as we tried out different positions and expressions so that I would have a lot of to use.
I also got another camera set up to take photos of the whole shooting process so that I could create a behind the scenes clip.

In lesson, I then transferred the files so that I can start looking through the clips and images. For the behind the scenes photos, I had over 600 photos so I picked out some of the unnecessary photos such as at the start when the camera was on when we hadn’t started the shooting yet.

I took about 46 video clips for my music video. These were all fairly short clips which I would have to edit and put them together on Premiere. Some of the clips are not necessary as I had to re-do some of the scenes because the camera was out of focus. So I will start to edit my video after I have looked through each video and picked out unnecessary clips.

After I have done that I will learn how to remove the green back ground and remove it from each video so that I can insert a different background and possible effects with the lyrics of the song. I will look online for tips on how to do this effectively.

No comments :

Post a Comment