Thursday 18 December 2014

Production Diary 18 – first draft

This week I managed to progress the editing of my music video quite a lot as I added in backgrounds and text which made my music video start to come together. I used many effects such as wipe and slide which makes the text appear in different ways. I tried to choose effects that matched with the lyrics for example I added in a wave for the lyrics “I'll sail the world to find you”. For some parts of the song I didn’t add lyrics in the background so that there is a variety or scenes.

For my digipak and magazine advert I had used the lyrics of “Count On Me” as a background. This made it look quite nice and matched well with the simple design I had initially created. I also added a thick black border to the front and back cover of the digipak so that it there was more to it and so it would look neater.


I managed to finish the first draft of my music video and ancillary tasks on the first week of the holidays. I uploaded my music video on YouTube and saved the magazine advert and digipak as images and uploaded them on my blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment