Thursday 22 January 2015

Production Diary 19 - Music video shoot BTS

This week I did made a behind the scenes video for my music video shoot. To do this I imported the photos I had taken and made the duration of each photo very quick so that it created a time lapse effect. I added background music to it using Bruno Mars’ “Runaway Baby” and since I only used part of the song I added a fade effect so that the song didn’t finish abruptly. I also added in a brief title in the beginning and credits at the end. After I had completed this I upload it on YouTube and then posted it on my blog.

I also uploaded some raw footage of my music video through YouTube. I picked out some videos which I could talk about in terms of how it was different to my actual music video –editing.


No comments :

Post a Comment