Thursday 19 March 2015

Production Diary 23 – evaluations

We started to do the evaluation part of the coursework. I started planning the answers to the evaluation questions. I first focused on question 1 and 4 as these were easier to do considering that they are similar to what we have done before and the exam side (question 1a and 1b). These are also ideally the longer answers so it is perhaps better to start off with these questions.


Once I finished writing up draft versions of my evaluation, I got feedback for it and made improvements to it accordingly, Afterwards I started to put them in more presentable formats. I displayed my evaluations in different formats to make it more interesting to read. For the first question, I made a video to accompany the Miscrosoft Word document. For the second question I created a Prezi. For the third question I used Microsoft PowerPoint and presented it in Issuu in the scrolling format. Finally, for question 4 I created a magazine style document in InDesign and uploaded it onto Issuu so it you could flips the pages when viewing it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment