Friday 17 October 2014

Production Diary 10 – storyboard, proposal

This week I carried on with some more of the planning tasks.

I started to do the storyboard for my music video. I sketched the rough look of each shot I plan to have and noted the edit, length of shot and type of shot. I listened to the song to know how long each shot would last for. I also gave some more details to make it clear what I am going to do for example some of the shots I plan to show the lyrics in the notebook so I noted that beside the shot. To do this task I used the ideas I had noted in the task where I analysed the lyrics of the song. This made it much easier to gather my ideas together and draw the storyboard.
I will carry on drawing the storyboard in my next lesson.

I also completed the proposal task. For this task I had to write the brief of the coursework and identify the aim and my intentions for the music video I am going to make. I briefly outlined the type of music video I wanted to create. I also had to write about my target audience and note any similar products.

No comments :

Post a Comment