Friday 14 November 2014

Production Diary 13 – storyboard, anamatic

Since I have changed my music video I have been working on my storyboard which would bring me a step closer to shooting my music video. For the storyboard I sketched a rough idea of each of the shots I want to shoot for my music video. I also stated the type of shot and the lyrics that would be heard at that point.
For a lot of the shots they showed the singer singing to the lyrics and there were also quite a few shots which had props to display the lyrics.

After I have completed my storyboard I plan to make all the necessary props for my music video so I will be ready to shoot it as soon as possible. Some other tasks I intend to complete next week include the costume planning, photographs of chosen locations and props list.

Afterwards, I created the anamatic which consisted of the sketched scenes in my storyboard. I scanned in my storyboard to make the animatic which consists of the scenes I illustrated in the storyboard. I created this in Adobe Premiere and synced the images with the song so that it created a moving version of the storyboard. This roughly sketched out what my video would look like. I then uploaded it onto YouTube and on my blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment