Friday 28 November 2014

Production Diary 15 - costume planning, digipak initial design layout

This week I managed to get the costume planning task done. I noted the kind of costume, hair and makeup I want the artist to have for the music video. The overall style I aim to achieve is quite simple but bright. I also found some images to illustrate these ideas. I looked on clothing websites which were aimed at my target audience for ideas for the costume.

I also finished the initial design layout for my digipak. I used the same font throughout the digipak which was “A little sunshine” as this made it looks consistent. I altered the font to make some variation within the text by making the name of the artist in a bolder style than the rest of the text. I also make it in capitals so that it would stand out more than the album name as it is the most important piece of information on the digipak. For the back cover, I put the tracklist in capitals and aligned in the middle of the lines. I also added in other details such as the barcode, logos of the companies related to the digipak and the copyright and production details. I decided to include these bits of information because I thought it would make my digipak look more professional.

No comments :

Post a Comment