Friday 7 November 2014

Production Diary 12 – digipak design layout and altering music video idea

I started to make the layout of the digipak on InDesign. I decided to have 4 parts for the digipak –front cover, back cover and 2 pages inside.

After much thought and discussion with my teacher I have decided to alter my idea so that it would to allow me to create a music video which would look professional. The fault in my original idea was creating a theme and being able to find a variety of ways to present the lyrics in an interesting way. As I got on to plan it I found it very difficult and different from what I had expected. My original plan was to have a lyric video without showing much of an actor but now I have decided to make the video a playful performance which interacts with the lyrics. I kept the main point of my original idea which was to do with the lyrics but instead I am going to be focusing on the actor more compared to what I had planned for my original idea.

No comments :

Post a Comment