Thursday 20 November 2014

Production Diary 14 – risk assessment, location recce, location contract and call sheet

In this week’s lessons I managed to get a few of the pre-production tasks done and some of them started. I completed the risk assessment as well as the location recce. I then started to complete the location contract and call sheet in preparation for the shooting of my music video which is likely to take place in the next two weeks. I also completed the personnel details task.

For the risk assessment I had to identify some of the possible risks that I would need to consider for my music video shooting. These included: health and safety, personal injury, damage to equipment and halting production. Since my music video will be shot indoors there are perhaps fewer risks than out on the streets for example. However there are still some risks which need to be taken into account such as tripping over objects in the studio.
For the location recce I had to mention the details of the location including the address and note the advantages and possible issues with the location such as access to it. I also had to take a photo of the location.
In the personnel details tasks I listed the people that would be involved in shooting my music video. Along with the people’s names I also had to write the role they were playing as well as the equipment required for the role.


Completing these tasks will ensure that I am prepared to shoot the music video as soon as possible.

No comments :

Post a Comment